The Creators

The Creators

Smiley's Saying

Have a smile on your face to make the world a happy place.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

About Ashley!

Hi, my name is Ashley. I am one of the owners of our website! You can post comments about our website... so we try to make it the best! Anyways now I will tell you about myself. I love soccer and right now I am on Heat 99 girls..... if anyone is on this website that is on Heat leave a comment and don't be shy! I also love to run! I am super fast and like to do races! I am a straight A student and very creative...... that is how we started the website! We welcome everyone that is happy and that has a cheerful mood! If someone is sad go and checkout some stuff on our website and you will be cheerful after you are done! Thank You for your time!!!!

From,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hi it is Ashley! If anyone wants to leave a comment about my paragraph about me please do so!!!! I love comments!!!!


    From one of the creators, Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Friendly Sayings

God bless the USA, so large, so friendly, and so rich
A day without laughter is a day wasted
Things that make you smile and laugh is what keeps joy and happiness in our lives and that is what keeps our spirits up.
Belief The only thing that stands between a person and what they want from life is often the will to try it and the faith to believe it’s possible.

End of School activities (oragami)

End of School activities (oragami)

Flapping Birds

Flapping Birds

Followers